Work with offenders is a leading news, information and job site for the offender supervision and offender rehabilitation community. Our editorial team updates the news section with fresh, original and innovative news articles, features and comment on this important work community. The site is visited by every practitioner type which makes up the community from prison staff, rehabilitation health care professionals, probation professionals and the CJS business managers. Find out more...
- No misconduct found against officers accused of spying on campaigner
- Criminals could be banned from areas under GPS tracking plan
- Conviction of 'hurtcore' paedophile a 'watershed moment'
- Barry Bennell inquiry 'largest Cheshire has ever seen'
- Next generation policing a future view
- Force partners with charity to prevent post-custody suicides
- 'Private police force' has 100 per cent conviction rate
- Officer probed over manoeuvre on moped teen
- Force releases spit guard figures
- Call for police outsourcing to be brought back in house after Carillion collapse
- Outcry over 'soft' sentences following decision to release John Worboys
- Force gives green light to spit guards
- Cost of probation shake-up could rise by hundreds of millions
- Home Secretary's Christmas Message
- Police Scotland drone trial takes off
- Court of Appeal overturns government's decision to cut legal aid for prisoners
- 'Probation watchdog' raises concerns about 'remote supervision' of offenders
- Ex-offenders returning to crime to pay-off prison drug debts
- Spotlight shining on probation service
- Female offenders failed by 'woeful' lack of community services
- Officers face gross misconduct charges over surveillance of Christopher Alder's sister
- Police record average of more than 150 internet-fueled crimes daily
- Prison trebled number of sex offender inmates to tackle serious violence problems
- Victims missing out as morale plummets for overworked detectives
- Police chief backs 'Sammy's law' to waive crimes committed by abuse victims
- Almost 20 per cent of all CPS cases are domestic abuse related or sexual offences
New restorative action plan released
Ensuring all victims have equal access to restorative justice is highlighted as a key aim.
Work with Offenders is the job site for the offender rehabilitation and supervision work community. The job site has a registered audience of over 20,000 professionals and receives a little over 10,000 unique visits per month.
Our audience is made up of probation & prison service professionals and rehabilitation & intervention professionals such as substance misuse, educational and employment professionals.
The common denominator to our audience is they all work with offenders to deliver better outcomes for both the individual and society.
The Offender Rehabilitation & Supervision work community offers a range of career paths and employer choices.
Every mature society debates the merits of punishment versus rehabilitation and supervision versus intervention.
The reality is there is a matrix of organizations doing their best to make positive impacts in the lives of offenders to steer them away from repeat offending.
To be kept informed about the full range of work opportunities from this diverse work community register today.