Work with offenders is a leading news, information and job site for the offender supervision and offender rehabilitation community. Our editorial team updates the news section with fresh, original and innovative news articles, features and comment on this important work community. The site is visited by every practitioner type which makes up the community from prison staff, rehabilitation health care professionals, probation professionals and the CJS business managers. Find out more...
- Cloud evidence management systems to be a powerful tool in collaborative working
- Harassment notices to be reviewed after General Election
- 'An assault on a police officer should never be seen as part of the job'
- Groups welcome tougher penalties for speeding motorists
- Extremist prisoners to be moved to 'jails within jails' to tackle radicalisation
- Dyfed-Powys Police secures Wales first conviction for hot tapping
- Reviews of serious reoffending by prisoners should be reviewed say ministers
- Prisons and courts bill to set out duty for jails to reform offenders
- Man charged with manslaughter of prison officer
- Prison staff member arrested after police investigation
- Low number of staff sparked prisons riot
- New probation services putting public at risk
- Police detention officers face jail for leaking identity of witness
- Force criticised for custody processes following mans death
- Investigation after man found dead in cell
- Charity calls for end to custody cell use for mentally ill
- Force slams 'potentially misleading' custody report
- Prison and probation needs revamp to cut costly re-offending
- Detention officer found guilty of assault in custody
- MoJ has 'bitten off more than it can chew' with probation reforms
- New bail plans slammed by police bodies
- Death by dangerous driving penalties 'being reviewed'
- Child gang exploitation prevention scheme welcomed
- Officers who left man naked in cell 'thought he was faking injuries'
- Crackdown on prisoners using mobile phones behind bars
- Prisons 'unacceptably violent and more dangerous'
New restorative action plan released
Ensuring all victims have equal access to restorative justice is highlighted as a key aim.
Work with Offenders is the job site for the offender rehabilitation and supervision work community. The job site has a registered audience of over 20,000 professionals and receives a little over 10,000 unique visits per month.
Our audience is made up of probation & prison service professionals and rehabilitation & intervention professionals such as substance misuse, educational and employment professionals.
The common denominator to our audience is they all work with offenders to deliver better outcomes for both the individual and society.
The Offender Rehabilitation & Supervision work community offers a range of career paths and employer choices.
Every mature society debates the merits of punishment versus rehabilitation and supervision versus intervention.
The reality is there is a matrix of organizations doing their best to make positive impacts in the lives of offenders to steer them away from repeat offending.
To be kept informed about the full range of work opportunities from this diverse work community register today.