Work with offenders is a leading news, information and job site for the offender supervision and offender rehabilitation community. Our editorial team updates the news section with fresh, original and innovative news articles, features and comment on this important work community. The site is visited by every practitioner type which makes up the community from prison staff, rehabilitation health care professionals, probation professionals and the CJS business managers. Find out more...
- RSG appointed to supply the National Probation Service
- Custody conference to examine use of new technologies
- Poacher turned gamekeeper as burglars shed secrets
- Young offenders who film crimes face tougher sentences
- Audit Office gives mixed verdict on probation reforms
- Changes to custody structure 'positive' but improvements still to be made
- Big spike in prison incidents of 'concerted indiscipline'
- Call for evidence for ethnic minority criminal justice review
- Courts should sit in evenings and weekends, says Scottish Conservative
- Prisoner considers taking smoking ban challenge to Supreme Court
- Probation workers feeling strain of reform
- Multi-million pound offender tag contract dumped
- DV and sex crime convictions up
- Domestic violence pilot 'to put onus on perpetrator'
- Police cells to be banned from being 'places of safety' for under 18s
- Force told to improve custody practices after woman took tablets during arrest
- Legislation will help police speed up deportation of criminals
- David Cameron delivers major speech on prison reform
- Officers referred to CPS following death in custody
- Outspoken prisons inspector to take on new role
- Schizophrenic man suffered cardiac arrest after being restrained, court told
- Inspectors back to take another look at Maghaberry Prison
- New Year Honours in policing
- Ministry of Justice audit raises concern over South Yorkshire service
- GPS tagging makes savings
- Ross Kemp opens prison drug treatment centre
New restorative action plan released
Ensuring all victims have equal access to restorative justice is highlighted as a key aim.
Work with Offenders is the job site for the offender rehabilitation and supervision work community. The job site has a registered audience of over 20,000 professionals and receives a little over 10,000 unique visits per month.
Our audience is made up of probation & prison service professionals and rehabilitation & intervention professionals such as substance misuse, educational and employment professionals.
The common denominator to our audience is they all work with offenders to deliver better outcomes for both the individual and society.
The Offender Rehabilitation & Supervision work community offers a range of career paths and employer choices.
Every mature society debates the merits of punishment versus rehabilitation and supervision versus intervention.
The reality is there is a matrix of organizations doing their best to make positive impacts in the lives of offenders to steer them away from repeat offending.
To be kept informed about the full range of work opportunities from this diverse work community register today.