Work with offenders is a leading news, information and job site for the offender supervision and offender rehabilitation community. Our editorial team updates the news section with fresh, original and innovative news articles, features and comment on this important work community. The site is visited by every practitioner type which makes up the community from prison staff, rehabilitation health care professionals, probation professionals and the CJS business managers. Find out more...
Probation Service Officers needed in London CRC
- Job Reference: DO-POJ-190510-01
- Paye: £13.23
- Umbrella: £17.40
- Limited: £17.40
- Role Type: Contract/Full Time
- Location: London and the South East
RSR Justice is a niche recruitment agency, who provide staffing services to the offender management and criminal justice sectors.
Our agency is recruiting for Experienced Probation Service Officers to work within the CRC in London. Candidates should be able to confidently manage their own caseload of offenders.
We have vacancies across various offices, as follows:
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- To be responsible for the assessment, sentence planning, implementation, review, evaluation and enforcement of sentences on offenders and providing assessment and advice to courts in either oral or same day court reports (FDRs) as appropriate
- Assist in the management of high risk cases through contributing to ongoing risk assessment, monitoring and tracking the sentence plan and any other aspects of offender supervision as directed by the Offender Manager (Probation Officer) with responsibility for the case, in accordance with procedures
- To be responsible for the provision of information to courts and the administration of court work in accordance with procedures
- To take a full and active role as a member of the Offender Management Unit in the delivery of sentence plans and the end to end management of offenders
- To contribute to the protection of the public by reducing offending behaviour
- To promote the aims and values of the National Probation Service and NOMs.
You will need to possess good IT skills and be able to ensure work is completed accurately within the timescales required. You will be able to multi-agency work to ensure the needs of the offender are supported.
You will be able to communicate effectively with others including Court staff and Offenders and have the ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies and your team.
A current DBS is required for this role, which we can process for you if needed.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay out £75 for any referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
probation jobs, probation recruitment, probation service officer jobs, probation service officer, pso, case managment, london offender manager, london offender management, london pso, yot officer, youth offending officer, youth offending team, yot jobs, youth offending work, youth offending recruitment, South East England, London