RSR Regulatory is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Regulatory are currently recruiting for an Assistant Housing Officer to be based in Leicestershire on a temp ongoing contract.
This role attracts a pay rate of £10.33 per hour PAYE.
- To carry out all functions associated with registration processes, including assessing new and transfer applications and change of circumstances, and accurately updating associated IT systems and files
- To assist with the advertising of vacant properties and the shortlisting of applicants. To record all refusals of offers, updating IT systems and files accordingly and monitoring outcomes
- To respond to routine correspondence in relation to applications and lettings schemes
- To deal with enquiries and to advise clients regarding applications, transfer, and allocations processes, by telephone and face to face. To refer clients to Housing Officers where necessary
- To liaise with partner agencies and Registered Providers
- To provide support to the Housing Needs Team
- To assist the Lettings Officers in compiling, monitoring and reporting service performance indicators and customer service standards.
- To work with and protect at all times confidential and sensitive information held and produced by Housing Needs and other parts of the Council
- Experience of Housing Allocations, Choice Based Lettings or related work
- Experience of general office duties including data inputting, typing, record keeping, filing, dealing with general telephone enquiries and written correspondence
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel and the internet
- Experience of working with spreadsheets and databases
- Experience of analysing data and identifying trends and actions
- Ability to communicate clearly, sensitively and effectively with customers with differing needs
- Ability to liaise with external organisations
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
A DBS check will be required for this post. Driving license and access to transport is essential.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.email@example.com
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay up in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Regulatory is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.