Red Snapper Justice are part of a niche recruitment agency, who provide staffing services to the offender management and criminal justice sectors.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a youth accommodation provider, for a Business Support Officer. As a Business Support Officer you will provide effective administrative support to Team Leaders in order to manage and oversee caseloads and staff team performance.
- Build strong and effective relationships with professionals, service users and colleagues by ensuring that information is recorded and shared appropriately in a timely manner
- Act as a Duty Worker for calls received in the office from professionals, service users and staff
- Ensure all relevant reports and meeting minutes are produced to a highly professional standard and emailed out to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Check Team Leader’s diary, emails and handle/escalate querie
- Handle calls in the office from service users, professionals and staff
- Add new staff to the online case management system and ensure they are always linked to the profiles of the service users they are working with
- Monitor staff records and provide coaching and feedback to ensure records produced are to a high standard
- Ensure incident reports are submitted in a timely manner and ensure that these contain all the facts, and staff have followed protocols and they are written professionally and to a high standard before emailing out to professionals – providing coaching and feedback to staff where needed
- Upon placement of new service users, set up service up profiles on case management system, acquire and update this with information from Local Authority and create risk assessment
- Create and send weekly updates to professionals for each service user
- Report and follow up on maintenance issues concerning properties
- Take minutes at meetings and share information where appropriat
- Archive young person files and send to Local Authorities in line with contract when placements end
- Prompt the completion of staff supervisions, ensure documents are completed and uploaded onto staff system
- Assist with finding staff for rotas where required
- General administrative duties – arranging transport, chasing social workers for paperwork, chasing and uploading receipts from staff etc
- Experience of working with care leavers aged 16-18 years
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced, demanding and changing business environment
- Highly organised with the ability to organise others
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
This is a full time, permanent role with a salary of £17,550 per annum. 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays).
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 119 3364.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
f this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested, please feel free to refer them to us! We have a “Refer A Friend” bonus scheme and we will reward you retail vouchers for any referrals who are not already known to us and are successfully placed!
Red Snapper Justice is a member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.