RSR Regulatory Services is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets
RSR Regulatory are currently recruiting for a number of Data Review Officers to work with our client, a prestigious regulator, on a temporary ongoing basis.
These roles are based in Central Birmingham, working 35 hours per week, with a rate of pay of £13.76 per hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a high priority project, impacting regulatory activity.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the proactive monitoring of firms’ compliance
- Interpret and apply regulatory rules in a practical context
- Provide regular updates about any issues encountered with firms’ compliance with our regulatory rules and offer solutions
- Responsible for producing high quality and accurate work to make sure individual assigned project tasks and team objectives are achieved within set timescales
- Proactively identify areas of risk arising from the web sweeps
- Contribute to work which will form the basis of enforcement action against defaulting firms
- Provision of other tasks commensurate with role, as and when required
- Good IT skills including ability to use the internet
- Ability to analyse and record data accurately
- Ability to use own initiative, judgement and takes responsibility for own decisions taken
- Ability to perform the role with minimal supervision, displays high motivation, together with the ability to manage own workload whilst supporting colleagues
- Experience of working well under direction and autonomously
- Experience of working in an environment where priorities may change
- Ability to work to set schedules and deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in changing circumstances
- Willingness to learn and develop, taking ownership of own development
- Strong commitment to equality and diversity
- Experience of working within private law practice or in a regulatory environment would be desirable
- Experience of working collaboratively as part of a functional or cross functional team
- Experience of analysing information, evidence gathering and decision making
- An aptitude for problem solving in a methodical and orderly manner
- Advance working knowledge of one or more of the following: - Microsoft Excel, Surveygizmo, mailmerge applications
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.