RSR Regulatory Services is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets
RSR Regulatory are currently recruiting for a skilled Property Solicitor to work with our public sector client on a temporary basis.
Based in Central Birmingham, this role offers an hourly rate of £35 per hour PAYE.
- To provide representation at the Law Courts, Tribunals and meetings as required by the nature of your work
- To provide support to the City Solicitor/Head of Law/Senior Solicitor/Barrister/Lawyer with regard to the conduct of legal casework
- To conduct casework as may be required by the nature of your work
- To act as an advocate in Courts, Inquiries, Arbitrations and Tribunals as may be required by the nature of your work
- To prepare reports for, and attend Committees, Sub-Committees and Executive Committee as required by the Senior Solicitor or Head of Law
- To be committed to personal development and Investors in People principles
- To give assistance to the Head of Law/Senior Solicitor/ Barrister/Lawyer/Team Leader with regard to the conduct of legal casework
- To actively contribute to developing the departmental, divisional and team Business Plans
- To assist with the development of the department’s Quality Management System, and to ensure that associated policies and procedures are adhered to
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities allocated by the designated managers as are commensurate with the duties of this post
Skills / Experience Required
- Technical expertise within Property
- Outstanding communication and IT skills
- Experience as an admitted solicitor, conducting and managing Property cases
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.email@example.com or call 02031193364.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.