RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for a number of Lettings Officers to be based in the Black Country on a temp ongoing contract.
This role attracts a pay rate of £12.95 per hour PAYE.
- Ensure that available properties are prepared for marketing and make offers of accommodation in accordance with the allocations policy
- To be responsible for the management of void properties, from void inspections, to sign up within the designated area ensuring that these properties are let with minimum void rent loss
- To undertake accompanied viewings with applicants, to liaise with neighbourhood repairs officer, contractors, and in-house teams with regard to the management of void properties
- To keep prospective tenants updated on the progress of void works
- To respond to queries from applicants or their advocates whether by telephone, email or letter, taking ownership of difficult enquiries and seeking advice from supervisors when required
- Attendance at case conferences, review meetings and any other inter agency meetings as required
- To consider and approve applications to join the housing register
- To carry out initial investigations on potentially fraudulent applications, and if appropriate forward to the fraud team
- To ensure that all relevant information is collated and available for presentation to the various panels such as Inclusion and Homeless Review panels or for relevant Manager to consider
- To contribute to the development of the housing solutions service through the identification of potential service improvements and/or the adoption of a lean thinking approach
- Experience of housing options
- Experience of homelessness
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay up in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.