RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for 2 x Housing Officers to be based in the Black Country on a temp ongoing contract.
This role attracts a pay rate of £12.95 per hour PAYE.
- Initiate, develop and maintain working relationships with the Private Rented Sector including estate agents, letting agents and private landlords to source private sector accommodation
- To develop, promote and maintain the Private Landlord offer
- Advise landlords on all available options for letting their properties and promote the benefits of working with us
- Maintain a database of all landlord enquiries and maximise the number of properties provided by landlords etc
- Undertake visits to temporary accommodation units to advise on bidding etc and undertake an inspection of the property
- Manage the Private Sector Leasing scheme to minimise void loss, tenant damage and rent arrears
- Manage the use of temporary accommodation ensuring that usage is kept to a minimum and move-on is achieved at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure that payments in respect of temporary Accommodation and PSL scheme are made in a timely manner and financial regulations and processes are adhered to
- Undertake visits to clients within the PSL scheme to provide support and advice
- To respond to queries from clients, their advocates, councillors, MPs and the Ombudsman in a comprehensive and timely manner, taking ownership of difficult enquiries and seeking advice from supervisors when required
- To participate in the delivery of activities contained in clients personal Housing Action Plan for the effective delivery of the prevention and relief activities under the homeless Reduction Act 2017
- Update Personalise Housing Plans with prevention and relief activities in line with the requirement of the Homeless Reduction Act 2017
- Effectively monitor the use of B&B accommodation and all other forms of temporary accommodation, minimising its use and ensuring all actions are up to date
- To provide a dedicated link for landlords for enquiries such as ASB, arrears, legal and support issues
- To work with floating support to ensure properties are suitable
- Identify and investigate opportunities for existing temporary accommodation to move into the private sector
- Experience of housing options
- Experience of homelessness
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay up in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.