Red Snapper Recruitment are working with the Shaw Trust on the recruitment of a number of permanent positions to support the rollout of the CFO4 Resettlement Hubs in the Midlands and East of England.
Shaw Trust is a progressive charity on an exciting journey to help five times more people over the next five years. For over 30 years they have supported disadvantaged people to make positive changes to their lives through training and employment, and their ambitious plans need the right people to help us transform many more lives, in many more ways.
What they do is exciting, fulfilling and diverse and it’s about to get even better. As well as employment services, they help offenders in prisons, and empower people to take part in activities that many of us would take for granted.
Working with Shaw Trust gives you far more benefits than a standard package; it gives you the chance to help turn someone’s life around.
We are recruiting for two Quality Assistants to work within the CFO Activity hubs, ensuring Shaw Trusts Quality Management System is robust and is continually strengthened.
These are permanent posts based in Bedford, paying £24,000 per annum.
- To work within the CFO Activity hubs, ensuring Shaw Trusts Quality Management System is robust and is continually strengthened
- To support the Quality Manager in monitoring claims, compliance and data integrity activity across CFO and relevant subcontractors
- To ensure Shaw Trust and subcontractor compliance with all HMPPS and ESF standards including evidence requirements
- To monitor all direct and subcontracted delivery evidence as directed by your line manager to ensure services are consistent and of a high standard across all supported activity
- To administrate CATS and quality awareness training for new staff and Subcontractors
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the maintenance of the HMPPS Quality Management System processes, guidance and documentation to incorporate changing requirements, good practice, and lessons learned.
- Report to the Quality Manager on the outcome of all quality and data integrity activity.
- Maintain contract Evidence Guidance and effective communication of this to all staff to ensure it is fully adhered to.
- Organise and administrate ongoing quality awareness and CATS training for staff; internally or within supply chain partners.
- Understand and adhere to all responsibilities to ensure that the quality requirements of Shaw Trusts Quality Assurance Framework, funding body, Investors in People, OFSTED, DWP Quality Framework, or any other contract stakeholder, are maintained.
- Regularly review Support Workers use of CATS to ensure full and accurate records.
- Undertake daily exception reports and Data Integrity Checks on CATS to identify where standards are not being met and reporting to the Quality Manager on any remedial action required.
- Undertake 100% audit of Achievements prior to claim submission and ensure only compliant claims are submitted.
- Support final validation of transfers on CATS prior to releasing case.
- Support audit activity including full case audits and verification of outcome documentation against CATS scan
- Collate audit information, generating and distributing regular accurate reports, so that management are informed.
- Work with the Head of Operational Development to implement and achieve Continuous Improvement Plans to continually raise standards and performance.
- Monitor central complaints/feedback log and undertaking trend analysis to inform Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Support annual self-assessment and external evaluation activity.
- Facilitate participant and stakeholder surveys, analysing the results and taking forward improvement activity as directed.
- Maintain a positive, progressive and supportive relationship with the contract Quality Assurance Team, Shaw Trusts wider Operational Support Service and Finance Teams, and subcontractor quality leads.
- ICT proficiency including all major Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of ISO9001 or other similar quality management systems (Desirable)
- Experience with data entry, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of assessing documents/evidence for compliance against requirements
- Experience of communicating development needs and requirements diplomatically, clearly and accurately
- Ability to work with accuracy within deadlines
- Strong communication skills across a broad range of resource types, skills and backgrounds
- Proactive and solution focused
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to work independently, providing remote support to staff from our centres.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- A motivational, flexible and problem solving approach.
You will need to go through Pre-Employment checks including referencing and an Enhanced DBS check before you are able to start the job
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Shawtrust@rsg.ltd and one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch with further information within 24 hours.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Red Snapper Recruitment is a member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.