Red Snapper Recruitment are working with the Shaw Trust on the recruitment of a number of permanent positions to support the rollout of the CFO4 Resettlement Hubs in the Midlands and East of England.
Shaw Trust is a progressive charity on an exciting journey to help five times more people over the next five years. For over 30 years they have supported disadvantaged people to make positive changes to their lives through training and employment, and their ambitious plans need the right people to help us transform many more lives, in many more ways.
What they do is exciting, fulfilling and diverse and it’s about to get even better. As well as employment services, they help offenders in prisons, and empower people to take part in activities that many of us would take for granted.
Working with Shaw Trust gives you far more benefits than a standard package; it gives you the chance to help turn someone’s life around.
We are recruiting for a Network Development Manager for the CFO4 Activity Hubs in the East Midlands. This is a regional role that can be based from offices across the East Midlands but will require travel throughout. This is a permanent position paying £30,000 per annum.
We are looking for a Network Development Manager who can shape service provision across a large geographical area working with a diverse range of community based delivery organisations and supply chain partners.
Providing vision and direction you will lead the development of our local network of providers, building capacity and ensuring the success of our community-based approach to this service. Making sure our clients receive the best service to meet their particular needs, you will be comfortable in managing contracts against our our agreed service objectives and outcomes. Uppermost in your mind, will be building strong collaborative working arrangements with an extensive partnership network across our communities.
Working with the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and analysing delivery network performance, building service capability, capacity and quality. You also will provide skilful relationship management ensuring positive and productive relationships are maintained.
This role is perfect for someone with a background in capacity building a diverse range of delivery network partners, gained through supply chain management, ideally within the justice sector. An ability to champion and embrace change is essential. An understanding of how the development of community-based services and the integration of offenders with multiple barriers would be advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Embrace and enact the Shaw Trust vision and direction for the growth and success of the delivery network by creating a sense of purpose which aligns with the service principles and objectives
- Provide skilful and proactive relationship management ensuring positive and productive relationships are established and maintained.
- Capacity build a diverse range of organisations and stakeholders in order to achieve service delivery which meets commissioner and client needs.
- Regularly monitor and hold to account, individual delivery network partners, for their contractual performance, agreeing remedial actions in a timely manner where required.
- Capture and analyse delivery network partners’ performance through robust MI, in order to recognise potential performance risk, assess performance of clients using the service and identify opportunities for innovation in service design.
- Working with the Regional Manager to ensure that operational budgets for each activity hub is managed effectively, ensuring that financial targets are met monitoring budget variances and ensuring corrective action is taken.
- Act as the focal point for internal & network delivery staff queries relating to the Shaw Trust approach to delivering the CFO Activity Hub Programme.
- Manage day to day operational practices to encourage information sharing and good practice across the network.
- Ensure an effective, yet proportionate approach is taken with regard to risk management.
- Use agreed tools and techniques with the delivery partners to ensure each delivers as per their contractual obligations, thereby meeting quality assurance standards & compliance.
- Work with delivery network partners to ensure facilitation of best practice, continuous improvement in contract delivery and integration of the client journey in order to meet the required contractual outputs.
- Ensure service user involvement and co-production is established and embedded across the delivery network.
- Ensure delivery network partners operate safely and within relevant legislative guidelines appropriate to the client group.
- Work with delivery partners to create alliances with other agencies who provide tangible outcomes for the CFO Activity Hub clients.
- Develop a local partnership portfolio with charities and voluntary organisations supporting our client group. Building on the existing community asset mapping and ensuring its continual improvement via input from delivery network, navigators, key stakeholders and clients.
- Embraces change and drives continuous improvement
- People centred in a commercial framework, takes accountability for results
- Demonstrates a passion to further the charitable aims of the organisation and acts with integrity
- Collaborates and unites with others behind the organisations mission
- Provides a best in class service to all customers internal and external
- Relevant previous supply chain / delivery network management experience focused on supporting performance, quality and compliance
- Experience of achievement in a target-driven environment and ability to drive performance through focused performance management
- Experience of working with voluntary sector partners to introduce new business processes and ways of working
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- Has an understanding of LEAN in the service sector
- Ability to problem solve and respond appropriately to a variety of situations
- Ability to develop delivery network and build positive relationships
- Ability to inspire delivery partners to improve performance by the active sharing of good practice across the supply chain locally and within the region
- Knowledgeable in the Justice sector with an understanding of how the development of community-based services and the integration resettlement and social inclusion impacts the lives of people with offending history
You will need to go through Pre-Employment checks including referencing and an Enhanced DBS check before you are able to start the job
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Shawtrust@rsg.ltd and one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch with further information within 24 hours.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Red Snapper Recruitment is a member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.