Red Snapper Recruitment are working with the Shaw Trust on the recruitment of a number of permanent positions to support the rollout of the CFO4 Resettlement Hubs in the Midlands and East of England.
Shaw Trust is a progressive charity on an exciting journey to help five times more people over the next five years. For over 30 years they have supported disadvantaged people to make positive changes to their lives through training and employment, and their ambitious plans need the right people to help us transform many more lives, in many more ways.
What they do is exciting, fulfilling and diverse and it’s about to get even better. As well as employment services, they help offenders in prisons, and empower people to take part in activities that many of us would take for granted.
Working with Shaw Trust gives you far more benefits than a standard package; it gives you the chance to help turn someone’s life around.
We are looking for an Interventions Facilitator who can join our teams contributing to the delivery of both accredited and non-accredited group work programmes to offenders across the East of England.
This is a permanent position paying £25,000 per annum.
You will play an integral part in our work with service users, this will include taking a central role in their supervision and the delivery of group work programmes.
As an Interventions Facilitator you will be required to prepare and deliver individual and group interventions to service users ranging from programmes which look to support offenders develop confidence and create a positive mind set for the future.
You will support, empower, and encourage service users throughout their journey with the programme. This will include group and one to one support both through face to face interventions and remote digital platforms. This post will be aligned with programme success measures related to service users participating in identified service levels.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver one to one and group-based activities that meet the identified support needs of service users
- Support service users in developing a strengths-based approach, building self-awareness, confidence and qualities that will improve their opportunities and reduce recidivism.
- Design, create and develop a range of inputs, workshops, and sessions, for delivery face to face, in groups and via online platforms that meet the work and learning needs of customers.
- Maintain live, accurate records of customers need and activity, service delivery and outcomes as required.
- Deliver interventions in a group or individual basis, arranging the session and resources required
- Publicises and explains interventions to service users, staff and stakeholders
- Proactively approaches potential participants, explains the programme, engages and motivates and ensures consent where required
- Works closely with other colleagues to understand if identified training interventions are appropriate.
- Prepares for programmes and sessions including understanding the material and considering the best way to deliver it given the range of needs and problems presented by group participants
- Attend post programme reviews to feedback on reports / objective and collate post programme materials
- Prepare rooms for delivery and make sure that hand-outs and materials for each session are available and conform to the course standard
- Co-facilitate the delivery of interventions and at the end of each session have a de-brief with the facilitator
- Produce up to date notes on each participant at the end of each session as and when required
- Provides additional support, review and catch up sessions to participants where necessary and conducts progress reviews for service users during their time on the programme.
- Ensure participant feedback is received on all delivered courses in order to improve future interventions
- Embraces change and drives continuous improvement
- People centred in a commercial framework, takes accountability for results
- Demonstrates a passion to further the charitable aims of the organisation and acts with integrity
- Collaborates and unites with others behind the organisations mission
- Provides a best in class service to all customers internal and external
- Minimum Level 4 Teaching Qualification with relevant experience in teaching area
- Pearson Level 4 Award in the Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practice
- Relevant previous experience in delivering training and interventions, ideally within the justice service environment or similar environments
- Experience of achievement in a target-driven environment and ability to drive performance through focused performance management
- Experience of designing and developing interventions programmes
- Experience of working with voluntary sector partners to introduce new business processes and ways of working
You will need to go through Pre-Employment checks including referencing and an Enhanced DBS check before you are able to start the job
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Shawtrust@rsg.ltd and one of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch with further information within 24 hours.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Red Snapper Recruitment is a member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.