Our agency is recruiting for Experienced Probation Service Officers to work within London CRC. What with the merger soon happening candidates will need to be able to confidently manage their own caseload of offenders and be able to hit the ground running.
We have x2 vacancies in the Wandsworth office and with any luck the roles will transfer over to the NPS once the merger has commenced.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- To be responsible for the assessment, sentence planning, implementation, review, evaluation and enforcement of sentences on offenders and providing assessment and advice to courts in either oral or same day court reports (FDRs) as appropriate
- Assist in the management of high risk cases through contributing to ongoing risk assessment, monitoring and tracking the sentence plan and any other aspects of offender supervision as directed by the Offender Manager (Probation Officer) with responsibility for the case, in accordance with procedures
- To be responsible for the provision of information to courts and the administration of court work in accordance with procedures
- To take a full and active role as a member of the Offender Management Unit in the delivery of sentence plans and the end to end management of offenders
- To contribute to the protection of the public by reducing offending behaviour
- To promote the aims and values of the National Probation Service and NOMs.
- You will need to possess good IT skills and be able to ensure work is completed accurately within the timescales required. You will be able to multi-agency work to ensure the needs of the offender are supported.
- You will be able to communicate effectively with others including Court staff and Offenders and have the ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies and your team.
- A current DBS is required for this role, which we can process for you if needed.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please send your CV to georgie,firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if these role are not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please send them over for an incentive bonus of £75.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.