The Red Snapper Group is leading provider of media, training, recruitment and consultancy services to the law enforcement, criminal justice and regulatory services sector. We are also a dominant provider of services to the cyber security profession.
Reporting to the group marketing manager you will be responsible for selling advertising space across our four digital platforms using both direct sales and marketing tactics. You will also contribute to the broader group marketing activities in particular researching and creating new content for our information rich sites.
Key Tasks – Direct Sales
- Generate new contacts/business from a recruitment database, continuing to raise the business profile
- Generate new business through independently sourcing new revenue streams
- Monitor competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads
- Maintain and build on existing relationships
- Conduct face to face meetings with clients on a regular basis and to have in-depth knowledge of recruitment schedules and campaigns
- Manage flat plans – print and online
- Creating, managing and monitoring email campaigns
- Lead generation
- Administration tasks associated with maintaining the advertising platforms such as daily updates, posting jobs, news articles and cartoons
- Producing daily viewing stats using Google Analytics
- Resolving subscription enquiries
- Managing the billing ledger and dealing with Finance queries
Key Tasks – Marketing
- Creating, publishing and reporting on B2C and B2B email campaigns using a range of tools
- Creating and publishing social media campaigns using social media management tools
- Updating website edits as required via wordpress
- Using excel and company Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) to maintain and update candidate database and optimise candidate engagement
- Assistance with organising participation at industry events
- Completing reports on website performance, marketing opportunities and insights into the industry.
- Researching and writing new content for the group’s information rich sites.
- Marketing and general administration duties as required
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Proven sales and/or marketing ability in any area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and persuasive on the telephone
- Procedural mind set with the ability to problem solve
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and can use initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- IT skills
You will need to be able to demonstrate substantial experience in sales and/or marketing. You will be required to demonstrate you can take on and understand a range of technical subject matters. Be a competent researcher and content writer.
Upton £30,000 dependant on experience with an OTE of £45,000