RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for an Accommodation Advisor to be based with our client in Portsmouth on a permanent basis.
You will hold the professional relationship with the Responsible Officer to enable Service Users to access and maintain settled accommodation through one-to-one and group interactions.
This role attracts a salary of £24,900 per annum.
Main Duties / Requirements:
- Proactively manage a caseload of Service Users in line with the information contained within the Referral provided by the Responsible Officer
- Support and move Service Users in addressing their assessed needs in line with the Service delivery model
- Conduct an assessment with all referred Service Users to determine the appropriate level of support required to address their needs
- Prepare and agree individual action plans with the Service User
- Provide intensive support to all Service Users on a one-to-one basis and in group settings dependent on the needs identified by the assessment
- Deliver Intervention Modules (1-2-1 and Group)
- Work with colleagues in partner agencies to achieve successful housing outcomes
- Develop relationships with relevant providers and with Private Sector Landlords to widen the availability of appropriate accommodation options
- Work with Support Providers to maximise opportunities for the service user group
- Contribute to case conferences such as MAPPA where appropriate
- Be Alert and responsive to behaviour, information or changes which could indicate a change in Risk of Serious Harm
- Respond appropriately to challenging behaviour (including Unacceptable Behaviour) in order to de-escalate tension, enable Service User to manage strong feelings and to ensure their own safety and that of others
- Use digital systems to complete, maintain and review Service User’s Action Plans, record all activity and share information appropriately with the Customer
- Ensure that the Health and Safety needs of individuals and groups are appropriately met
A DBS check will be required for this post.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay up in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.