RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for a Tenancy Services Officer work throughout Staffordshire and the West Midlands. Access to a vehicle is essential. This role attracts a pay rate of £17.01 per hour PAYE.
This is initially a 3 month contract.
- To deliver excellent housing management services that reduce the risk of tenancy failure through appropriate and proportionate interventions
- To proactively manage a caseload of anti-social behaviour, tenancy breaches, safeguarding and tenancy fraud cases, in line with the organisations policies, procedures and case management principles
- To work collaboratively and proactively with other departments to reduce the risk of damage caused to the organisation’s assets by customer neglect, accident or malicious act
- To promote service delivery that aims to resolve all cases efficiently with a sustainable outcome
- To ensure that customers receive a co-ordinated, timely and comprehensive service; delivering an excellent customer experience and high levels of satisfaction with the service
- To ensure you safeguard staff, customers, witnesses and contractors reducing the risk of harm through effective case management methods
- Work with external contractors to ensure we provide appropriate levels of responsiveness and protection for our customers and staff, particularly our mobile security company, CCTV providers and emergency services
- Make appropriate referrals to statutory agencies and other organisations; brokering support where needs are identified and challenging agencies to deliver successful outcomes
- To work with partners and other agencies to increase the detection and prevention of tenancy fraud
- To instigate tenancy enforcement and court action where it is reasonable and proportionate to do so, and work closely with the legal team in ensuring desired outcomes are achieved
- To improve the organisation’s local knowledge and influence through networking and development of links with other agencies
- To attend and/ or lead on meetings such as case conferences and partnership meetings, ensuring accurate records are kept and actions are delivered
- Identify and implement service improvements that improve the delivery of a quality service, value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Case management experience of investigating anti-social behaviour and tenancy breaches, working with vulnerable customers and enforcing tenancy conditions
- Operational experience of delivering Housing Management services
- Track record of delivering successful and sustainable outcomes for customers
- A good working knowledge of housing, anti-social behaviour and other relevant legislation
- A sound knowledge of accepted good practice in service delivery within the social housing and customer service
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent levels of written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- A good team player but the ability to work independently and make difficult and timely decisions
- To be able to analyse and interpret complex information and use it in individual casework and service improvement
- Effective use a wide range of ICT systems and software necessary for the delivery of service and business objectives
- Excellent self-organisational skills, able to work under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Resilience and the ability to maintain service delivery through difficult and challenging circumstances
- Innovative and receptive to new ideas and ways of working and willing to challenge existing practices and propose practical alternative solutions
- Flexible and prepared to work outside normal service operating hours according to the needs of the service
- Ability and willingness to travel. Holds a driving licence and has the use of an insured vehicle for work use, or evidence of the ability to travel throughout the area of operation
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay up in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.