RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to providing top quality candidates and services to the offender rehabilitation and supervision work sectors.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for a Case Manager for Shaw Trust.
This is a full time, permanent role, based in Bristol, paying £23,372 per annum.
Shaw Trust believe everyone has the right to live a decent and dignified life and an opportunity for rewarding work. They are a social purpose organisation challenging inequality and breaking down barriers to enable social mobility.
Having grown from humble beginnings in 1982 in the village of Shaw in Wiltshire, finding jobs for disabled people, today they are a complex and diverse charity committed to employment as the core pathway to a better life. Being part of the solution is about creating the conditions for this to happen, advocating and delivering services that make a real difference. Working in partnership not competition, they are part of an eco-system of purpose-led organisations, striving for a fairer, more equal society centred on opportunity for all.
- As a Case Manager you will be working with ex-offenders (participants) in person and over the phone on the CFO3 programme. The CFO3 programme is supported by Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (HMPSS) and is part funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). CFO3 is a voluntary programme designed to help people within the justice system prepare for when they leave custody and re-enter the community. The objective is to increase social inclusion by engaging with support from the community in areas such as health, family, housing, education and employment.
- As a Case Manager you will provide support to participants who have complex needs which may include supporting with housing, money management, substance misuse and mental health issues. You will work with the participant to create a plan and formulate appropriate interventions and signpost to referral partners with a view to giving the participant the best possible chance of a successful return to their community.
- You will act as an ambassador for the CFO3 programme, keeping in regular contact with stakeholders including Probation Officers, Custody Case Managers and Employer Engagement Case Managers to help support referrals and good outcomes for the CFO3 service. You will work as part of a team of Community and Custody Case Managers and Employer Engagement Case Managers, with support from your team and manager.
- This is a challenging, rewarding and interesting role where every day is different and you have the autonomy to manage your own diary with a mix of on site and home working, working as part of a great team.
- Experience in the justice field
- Experience of case management and organisation
- Experience of working to targets
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Tenacious, creative and solution focused with a passion to help others
- Good communication skills, with the ability to motivate others and work effectively and professionally with a range of people
- An understanding of the barriers faced by ex-offenders in relation to reintegration back into society
- Competitive Salary
- Enhanced Pension Scheme after 6 months
- Life Assurance x 3 of your salary
- Enhanced annual leave
If you have the required experience and would like to apply for the job then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.