RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to providing top quality candidates and services to the offender rehabilitation and supervision work sectors.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for an Employment, Training and Education Coach (Criminal Justice), based in Taunton, for a national training provider.
This is a part time (18.5 hours per week), permanent role paying up to £24,801 per annum pro rata with the opportunity to progress through salary banding.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide motivational support to assist participants to gain employment or training
- Manage a caseload of participants using a variety of coaching strategies to help overcome barriers to accessing learning and obtaining sustainable employment
- Undertake in-depth assessments to fully understand a participant's circumstances, preferences and holistic barriers to progression.
- Co-produce personalised tailored SMART action plans with sequenced interventions and development opportunities.
- Deliver 1-2-1 and group support to provide in-depth advice and support to participants for employment application
- Support employability skills including confidence & motivation building, skills development, job search skills, CV writing and preparing for interview
- Evidence of a successful track record in placing disadvantaged individuals into employment.
- Demonstrable success in delivery of services under partnership arrangements.
- Confidence in identifying and developing employer relationships.
- Credibility working as an advocate.
- Familiar with the practicalities of working with volunteers.
- Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) qualification or equivalent to at least NVQ level 3 (DESIRABLE)
- Level 3 Award in Education and training, or PTLLS (DESIRABLE)
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
You may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec - Interventions Alliance support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.