RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to providing top quality candidates and services to the offender rehabilitation and supervision work sectors.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for a Criminal Justice and Substance Misuse Service Team Leader for a charity based in Bristol and Bath.
To manage all aspects of the service and to ensure the delivery of a consistently high quality, safe and person-centred service in accordance with our policies and procedures, vision, values and strategic objectives and performance targets.
This is a full time, permanent role paying £30,000 per annum.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide planning, leadership and direction, meeting statutory and organisational quality standards
- Maintain service performance to agreed targets
- Actively promote and market the service
- Reflect the organisation’s high priority for client empowerment by identifying and promoting opportunities across all areas of decision making, emphasising effective risk assessment over risk elimination
- Lead the staff team to provide expert support to clients in identifying and progressing their needs and personal goals.
- Establish effective working relationships internally and with external agencies maximising opportunities for clients and building a positive service and organisational reputation
- Ensure that you and your team work within the safety guidelines established for the service to include Health & Safety and Environmental Health legislation
- Be the Health & Safety representative for the service
- Participate in on-call rota
- Criminal Justice qualification at degree level or equivalent (Desirable)
- Ability to manage the service (including supervising staff) providing 1-1s and managing staff performance. (Essential)
- 2 years previous work with offenders and/or ex-offenders (Essential)
- Experience of partnership working and liaising with relevant agencies e.g. police, probation, prisons, colleges, job centre plus, DWP, social work teams (Essential)
- Working with people with complex needs and challenging behaviour (Desirable)
You will need to undergo an Enhanced DBS check for this role.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.