Red Snapper Group (RSG) is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSG are recruiting for a Counter Fraud Learning & Development Manager for a fraud prevention service based in London, although home working is available.
This is a full time, permanent role paying a competitive annual salary along with a generous benefit package including but not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Up to 10% (based upon salary) performance related bonus.
- Pension (can opt in earlier) – employee 5% employer matches 15% (via Salary Sacrifice)
- Life Insurance Cover (Additional Life Insurance available for Dependents Cover)
- Lead and participate in the development and delivery of high quality, innovative counter fraud learning products
- Motivate and encourage collaboration between co-workers, stakeholders and learners to be transformational in tackling fraud and financial crime.
- Accountable for the effective and appropriate deployment of people and resources ensuring the application of the organisational values
- Support the Head of Learning in delivering Learning Strategy to deliver sustainable growth in core markets
- Responsible for the development and delivery of training and blended learning projects and programmes to meet members and non-members learning requirements in accordance with standards of certifying and awarding organisations.
- Responsible for the management of associate trainers and delivery of training programmes including assessments.
- Responsible for the learner assessment strategy and implement across all the Academies learning products
- Proactively identify opportunities to build the Academy’s capabilities; working alongside colleagues, promote Academy training products via training sessions, webinars, newsletters, social media and other digital platforms.
- Manage in-depth analysis and research, including learning feedback, member needs, market and technological development, to support the development of training material and delivery; producing reports of recommendations, as appropriate.
- Support the creation of a digital package of training to aid onboarding and business as usual process for new members, maintaining the highest possible standards of programme delivery.
- Working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, including relationship management Associate Trainers; academic institutions; supporting on external inspections and assessments of our learning; and members and non-member learners, as required.
- Represent the Academy as a leading institution in fraud prevention training at internal and external boards/committees and with learning consultants, as required whilst promoting the organisartion as the centre of intelligence and knowledge.
- Working in collaboration with colleagues, ensure all aspects of Health & Safety and data protection compliance are met by all associates and learners for various ways of delivery.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for training programmes where required.
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training; recognised assessors qualification (minimum Level 3)
- Previous experience of working within a learning or training environment, including designing, delivering and evaluating training events, essential.
- Previous exposure of working in a fraud prevention or knowledge principles of Financial crime, Fraud prevention and Data Protection legislation, advantageous.
- Previous experience managing course design, development and delivery, tracking and measuring the success of learning interventions
- Able to apply innovation whilst engaging a variety of learning styles and being seen as a knowledge expert for all learning products.
- Manage the quality assurance of training to ensure delivery is consistent, meets learner and business needs, reflecting the aim to be a leader in the delivery of fraud prevention interventions.
- Skilled relationship management procuring training and managing external training provider engagement.
- Previous exposure to learning and development best practice and able to mentor, coach and assess
- Academy learners.
- Previous experience of carrying out research, consultation, and analysis of information from multiple sources to identify clear, appropriate learning outcomes.
- Self-starter, motivated and enthusiast in delivering priorities, whilst operating with a level of autonomy.
- Creative problem solver with hands on experience of delivering success in a partnership model, and can articulate the value that this approach brings
- High level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open, and honest.
- Advanced levels of digital literacy, able to learn new systems with speed and efficiency. Technical skills including Advanced Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel, advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.