The Red Snapper Group is a leading provider of recruitment services to the public safety and enterprise secuirty work sectors.
We are looking for hard working, career driven individuals interested in becoming professional recruiters.
You will support a team of consultants who are employer-facing, either across multiple clients or on a project basis.
Tasks and responsibilities can vary, however, they are predominantly centred around the continued sourcing of candidates for open roles. Once an instruction is given, the consultant will then instruct the delivery team to put together a short list of suitable candidates.
To support this process the Resourcing Consultant is continually assessing new candidate registrations and following a set of procedures to complete their registrations. This involves a mixture of database and web searches, networking, telephone screening and face to face interviews. In addition, on large projects, the Resourcing Consultant will support the on-boarding and on-going state of agency workers, ensuring their compliance and issues are dealt with on a consistent basis.
- Meet and greet newly registered candidates – face to face and over the phone
- Conduct face to face interviews with candidates for specific jobs
- Search the database matching candidates to available positions.
- Maintain and manage our extensive database by using audit tools to request updates from registered candidates
- Be responsible for the posting of recruitment advertising – ad copy writing, response management
- Candidate sourcing research – using open source research tools / LinkedIn
- Attend/contribute to ongoing training.
- Process vetting material – Reference / Criminal Record Bureau / Security Clearance
- Ad hoc administrative duties as requested, including MI reporting, contract administration and project specific tasks such as client liaison
- Prepared to work as part of a close knit team, with an open minded approach to all challenges
- A strong and persuasive nature with an ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent numerical skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ambitious, tenacious with a can do attitude
- The ability to use initiative to achieve success
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to juggle a large number of vacancies a week
- The ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in a previous target environment
- A strong employment history
- Breakfast every day on the business
- Private Healthcare
- Gym membership
- Continuous professional development
- Up to 24 days holiday a year
You will be required to work full time in our central London office located in Aldgate across your probation period. Once you have completed your probation period the role will be based three days in the office and two days working from home.
To apply email email@example.com using the reference TRC1